Monday, March 16, 2009

Today... 16th March 09

Well this weekend turned out to be an unexpectedly nice one. So I'm a bit worried now, as the tarot card for today is the Tower... meaning unexpected disruption! Typical. I can only justify that the power of the Tower so to speak, must be what is happening to me regarding my job, and the house etc. Tearing down the old way of life, to rebuild a different... even poorer... way of life?! I don't want to think about it.

Met up with some old friends over the weekend, and it was lovely. My daughter and I went out for dinner twice! Once, on Saturday evening, and again for Sunday lunch... and on both occasions our friends paid for our meals and drinks! This was so generous of them both, I was really quite taken back, and very touched. I offered to pay, but they wouldn't have it... and it made me appreciate their good friendship even though we live quite a distant. It's nice because we don't overly burden each other with our problems, we mention little bits here and there, but we don't sit and analyse everything,(sometimes even Gemini's can't be arsed!), and besides we didn't have time! So it was great to just be... normal, and chat and catch up, and have a laugh. And for me it was a wonderful tonic, and like I said it made me feel delightfully normal, and untroubled, if even only for a few hours: it was bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment